Ambulance Services Market 2024
As the number of operations increases across the world, BLS ambulance services may be required to transfer patients from hospitals to homes and vice versa.
PORTLAND, OREGON, UNITED STATES, September 25, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — Allied Market Research has published a study report with the title Ambulance Services Market Size was Valued at 𝐔𝐒𝐃 𝟒𝟎.𝟔 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 and is Projected to Garner 𝐔𝐒𝐃 𝟗𝟒.𝟐 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟑𝟏, registering a 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐑 𝐨𝐟 𝟖.𝟗% from 2022 to 2030. The report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and evolving market trends. The market study is a helpful source of information for the frontrunners, new entrants, investors, and shareholders in crafting strategies for the future and heightening their position in the market.
𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭
• Acadian Ambulance Service
• Ziqitza Health Care
• aeromedevac air ambulance
• Envision Healthcare
• BVG India
• Falck A/S
• air methods
• harmonie ambulance
• MEDIVIC Aviation
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭?
Rise in the number of individuals suffering from different chronic conditions, increase in geriatric population, and surge in the number of traumatic accidents drive the global ambulance services market. Based on region, North America held the largest share in 2021, contributing to nearly two-fifths of the global ambulance service market share.
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/32340
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃-𝟏𝟗 𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭:
• The COVID-19 outbreak had a positive impact on the ambulance services market. The market expanded as a result of the rising demand for ambulance services to provide emergency care to COVID-19 patients during the pandemic.
• The majority of major manufacturers have concentrated on numerous strategies to combat the COVID-19 pandemic due to severe health emergency. For example, during the pandemic crisis in June 2020, Mahindra announced the debut of the BS-6 Supro ambulance. Such initiatives by the key market players boosted the market growth.
𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬, 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠:
The research provides detailed segmentation of the global ambulance services market based on, mode of transportation, service type, operating type, and region. The report discusses segments and their sub-segments in detail with the help of tables and figures. Market players and investors can strategize according to the highest revenue-generating and fastest-growing segments mentioned in the report.
Based on mode of transportation, the ground ambulance segment held the highest share in 2021, accounting for around three-fifths of the global ambulance services market, and is expected to maintain its lead in terms of revenue during the forecast period. However, the air ambulance segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 9.5% from 2022 to 2031. The report also discusses the water ambulance segment.
Based on service type, the emergency medical transport segment accounted for the highest share in 2021, holding more than half of the global ambulance services market, and is expected to continue its leadership status during the forecast period. Also, the same segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period. The report also analyzes the non-emergency segment.
Based on operating type, the government segment held the highest share in 2021, accounting for more than two-fifths of the global ambulance services market, and is expected to rule the roost during forecast period. On the other hand, the private segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 9.2% from 2022 to 2031. The report also analyzes the public private partnership and others segment.
Based on region, North America held the largest share in 2021, contributing to nearly two-fifths of the global ambulance services market share, and is expected to maintain its lead in terms of revenue during the forecast period. However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to manifest the fastest CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period.
Purchase the Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/32340
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
• Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
• Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
• What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
• What are the trends of this market?
• Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
• How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
• How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
• Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
• How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2030?
• Which region has more opportunities?
By Region Outlook
• North America
(U.S., Canada, Mexico)
(Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
(Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
(Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA)
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Market Research
email us here
Visit us on social media:
Article originally published on www.einpresswire.com as Explosive Growth Forecasted, Expected to Reach USD 94.2 billion by 2031