Market Research Reports, Business Consulting Services & Analytics
One Of The Key Driving Factors For Paper Dyes Market Is The Growing Packaging Market As One Of The Key Applications Of Paper Dyes In Packaging Paper & Cardboard
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, September 26, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — IndustryARC, in its latest report, predicts that The Paper Dyes Market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% in 2022-2027 and is valued at USD $1.33 billion by 2027. Paper dyes encompass all the different types of natural and synthetic dyes used for the coloration of paper materials to obtain the coated paper, with some common examples being direct dyes that are carried out in alkaline conditions, acidic dyes, basic dyes, and sulphur dyes. The report offers a complete analysis of the market, its major segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
Click here to browse the complete report summary :
Key takeaways :
1. The Asia-Pacific region dominates the Paper Dyes Market due to a heavy demand for the Packaging Industry within the region.
2. The most commonly used type of paper dye is direct dyes that can be applied directly to the substrate.
3. The growing global packaging market is one of the key drivers for the Paper Dyes Market as it is increasing the demand for paper and cardboard packaging.
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here :
Segmental Analysis :
1. Direct Dyes held the largest share of 42% by type segment in the Paper Dyes Market in 2021. Direct dyes are a type of water-soluble dyes that are usually of the azo class and is used in alkaline or neutral solutions for dyeing cotton and paper directly.
2. Liquid Dyes held the largest share of 57% by form segment in the Paper Dyes Market in 2021. Liquid dyes are a form of dye that is dissolved in water and have a high concentration of dyestuff. As a result, liquid dyes are easier to use in paper material as powder dyes have to be dissolved with a solvent before adding it to the dyebath.
3. Asia-Pacific region held the largest share of 44% by geography in the Paper Dyes Market in 2021. There is an increasing demand for packaging in the region which is further reinforced with a developing economy and higher standards in quality of lifestyle. As such the demand for pulp & paper, and by extension, the demand for paper dyes has seen an increase in the region as well.
Competitive Landscape :
The top 5 players in the Paper Dyes Industry are –
1. BASF SE
3. DyStar Group
4. Atul Ltd.
5. Synthesia LLC
Click on the following link to buy the Paper Dyes Market Report :
Why Choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a particular market, you can simply connect with the team at IndustryARC. You can not only buy your preferred market report from the website, but also get personalized assistance on specific reports.
Related Reports :
A. Paper Chemicals Market
B. Pulp & Paper Market
Article originally published on www.einpresswire.com as Paper Dyes Market Worth $1.33 Billion by 2027 At A Growth Rate of 4.2%